Downright Delectable Fundraising Tips & Solutions
The recipe for Spring fundraising success doesn’t have to be complicated! With the right fundraiser for your school families, time-saving coordination tools, simple social media outreach and fun incentives, your school can boost turnout and profits more than ever before.
Check out our 5 top tips for cooking up sweet fundraising success this season:
1. Get a taste of sweet (and delicious) product fundraisers: Give your school parents a product fundraiser they can really sink their teeth into that is delicious, profitable and fun for the family! Butter Braid® Brand Fundraising offers a variety of flavors of their mouth-watering, signature hand-braided pastries including raspberry and double chocolate. Local fundraiser representatives, short turn-around times and high per-item profits also make this fundraiser a sweet success for any school!
As band mom and blogger, Carissa Rogers, recounts the whole host of fundraisers she and her fellow band parents are involved in, she wonders, “If we host all these other fundraisers why do we keep running an annual Butter Braid© Brand Fundraiser? Because both the parents and the parent’s friends and family ASK FOR IT.”
Enough said. Check it out for your school today, learn more.
2. Cook up time-saving coordination: Scheduling parents to help with your big Spring fundraiser? Save time organizing parent volunteer jobs and tasks with free online signups from VolunteerSpot! Intuitive and time-saving scheduling tools make it easy for fundraising chairs and school leaders to manage multiple events and volunteer needs at once – and automated reminders keep everyone on track! Get started now
3. Stir up community events: A great way to boost spring fundraising profits is to add your existing product fundraiser to a community event like a carnival, auction or bake sale. Give your fundraiser its own table or booth staffed by a handful of volunteers, and school families can easily place their fundraising orders in minutes (or even redeem tickets or points towards a purchase). With product fundraisers like Butter Braid® Brand Fundraising, you can even have free samples for tasting at your booth to encourage parents to act fast!
4. Whip up the word on social media: Spreading the word this Spring is easier than ever with a whirlwind of strategic outreach on your school’s social channels! Key inclusion in marketing materials like eNewsletters, the school’s website, classroom blogs and local online news outlets are also great ways to get the word out and include more school parents and community members in your fundraiser.
5. Sweeten the deal: Adding fun and clever incentives to your school fundraising program is a great way to get more school families involved and boost profits. Set fundraising benchmarks and goals so students and school families feel that extra boost to spread the word and raise more money. Fun incentives include:
- Dunk your favorite teacher
- Pie the principal
- Spirit/Pajama Day
- Principal gets duct taped to the wall
- Class or Grade-wide Pizza Party
FUNdraising goals with great incentives are fun for students and parents alike!