Are your supposed "lazy summer months" just as chaotic as the school year? Running kids from camp to camp, planning the family vacation, scheduling babysitters and sleepovers, the list goes on!
Keep these 5 free tech tools up your sleeve to survive busy summer weeks!
1. Voxer: Wrangling kids at the beach, the amusement park, the zoo? It's easy to send them a voice message with Voxer. No worrying about texting and auto-correcting, Voxer works with a push-to-talk walkie talkie functionality (and saves your messages)! Click here
2. MyTennisLessons: You know your kid has been dying to try tennis for years now, it's so easy to find a coach near you and get started with MyTennisLessons.com! Whether just learning to play or looking to take tennis to the next level, My Tennis Lessons helps fit fun lessons perfectly into your busy schedule.
First, search our qualified tennis coaches to find one that matches your needs. Then choose your lesson package (for you or your kids), court location and time most convenient to you. It’s simple to get started, click here!
3. VolunteerSpot: Coordinate summer potlucks, family reunion schedules, summer service projects and more with free online sign ups and scheduling! With 24/7 access from computers and mobile devices PLUS automated reminders, this modern scheduling tool will save you time and stress. Click here
4. Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge: Encourage kids to put down the tablet and grab a book for awhile with interactive games and tracking from Scholastic! Click here
5. Sky Guide: Just looking for some nighttime R&R? Take the kids outside and pop them down with Sky Guide, the coolest app that shows kids constellations and stars with the simple point of their phone or iPad up at the sky. Click here