I think it’s a sign. A sign that you and your favorite volunteer deserve to be pampered. National Volunteer Week is a reminder to start thinking about all the amazing things your volunteers do to make a difference in your community. The few moms who show up everytime you have a last-minute call for volunteers at school, the kind-hearted souls who make folks smile week-after-week at your local community kitchen, the same 10 people always willing to bring in ‘just one more casserole’ for the church potluck. You know who I’m talking about - and it may even be YOU!
What would you do for your favorite volunteer?
The person who:
- Spends extra hours on thankless projects
- Remembers details everyone else completely forgets
- Never complains and brings early morning treats!
- Always smiles and whose attitude can change a repititive task into an exciting outing
Consider purchasing a $50 spa deal from Spaweek knowing you are really purchasing a much larger gift from $75-100 worth! That special volunteer in your life will think you are a saint!
And while you’re at it, buy a new treatment you’ve never tried for yourself at the low Spaweek price! A whole week of spa pampering on a budget? Count me in!
Here’s how it works
1. Head over to Spaweek.com, register and locate a participating spa in your area
2. Browse through participating spas (and the luxurious discounted treatments offered, a $75-100 value!)
3. Call the spa directly to book your appointment during the week of April 11-17th.
4. Show up and only pay $50!
Enjoy your Spaweek and spread the Volunteer Love. Reward a Volunteer Today!