Free Halloween Class Party Sign Up Templates | Sign Up Saturday
Ask any kid and they'll tell you that Halloween is one of their favorite holidays . . .from the candy to the costumes to the CLASS PARTIES, Halloween is a time of pure imagination and fun frights!
Room Moms and Dads, your class parties are just around the corner and it's time to make the switch from clipboards and reply-all emails to free and easy online sign up sheets with reminders!
School Halloween Party Sign Up Sheet (Organizer Screen) - Day: Organizers can quickly schedule times volunteers are needed to help with activities as well as items they require for the party which volunteers can bring.
Halloween Party Online Sign Up Sheet - Volunteer View (Day): Volunteers access the sign up sheet via invitation or activity link, click the Sign Up button for the shift/task they can help with, and Confirm their spots!
Helpful Tips & Hints to Remember for this year's School Halloween Party
Siblings: Ask the teacher before inviting
- Craft Projects: Ensure the craft parent volunteer has EVERYTHING needed – e.g. a trash bag for clean up. Don’t assume the teacher will provide all items.
- Kids under 10: Divide them into small groups, rotate them through activity “stations” (10-15 min each) and have at least one parent per station.
- Prizes: Hand out pencils or other school supplies as favors.
- Snacks: Plan extras for the teacher, staff and parent helpers.
- Wagon: Hands-down the best way to tote party supplies to/from the classroom.
- Decorations: A colorful tablecloth adds festivity and plastic ones are inexpensive. Balloons, streamers, and curled ribbon also go a long way to transforming a classroom into a party room.
- Memories: Ask a parent to volunteer to take photos or videos of the party and share with the parents who could not come.
- Remember: Relax and have fun! The elementary years go by quickly. Celebrate these moments with your children.