Doing GOOD never has to be hard! If you want to help out but don't know where to start, we have top resources for you - find volunteer opportunities based on your interest and location, it's easy!
1. Food donations don't magically sort and organize themselves (though that'd be awesome!); lend a hand sorting, stacking and organizing at your local foodbank. FeedingAmerica will help you out with their Food Bank Finder!
3. ASPCA makes it easy to find a local animal shelter where you can have fun with some furry friends! Grooming, bathing, walking and simply showing animals some love truly makes a difference and is a family-friendly service idea too!
4. Volunteer your skills and talents from home by connecting with online micro-volunteering platforms like Sparked.com and Koodoonation.com; from design to web expertise and even copy editing, your know-how can be put to good use for organizations around the world.
5. Connect with your local Chamber of Commerce who can point you to non-profits in your town or city who have available volunteer opportunities.
6. iVolunteer.org is a fab site to find and submit volunteer projects that are sure to spark the service-minded fire in you!
7. Save time organizing volunteers for a project or program you are already in charge of with free online volunteer scheduling software! Online scheduling, sign ups and automated reminders make doing GOOD more efficient and saves time for the more meaningful work.