5 Valentines Party Class Trends
Valentine's provides one of the true, smile-worthy respites from the chilly, overcast winter and graciously gives kids a 'sweet' memory of the year that won't soon be forgotten! Check out what's trending for Valentine's class parties below:
1) Valentine's Printables (free): Cute printables for classroom signs, gift tags, pennants and banners and more, we're loving this collection of Valentine's printables from the web - click HERE
2) Getting More Parents Involved: Your teacher will love having more time and more helping hands where they need them - free online sign up sheets with reminders can help! Create a quick class party signup, invite parents to help with decorations, food, flatware, games, crafts and more - they can sign up from their computers or smartphones (and reminders keep everyone on track)!
3) Teacher Gifts: Small, simple tokens of appreciation show teachers how much they're loved on this special day. Don't miss these 10 Teacher Valentine's Gift Ideas or check out our teacher gift board on Pinterest, click HERE
4) 'Heart'y Snacks Kids Love: The great thing about Valentine's Day is that anything shaped like a heart works! Try vegetables like carrots that can easily be cut into heart shapes, or fruits where a heart cookie cutter gives you a healthy, sweet snack. More delicious ideas for Valentine's party snacks HERE.
5) Fun Games & Activities: Novelty candy hearts make for loads of fun games like Hearts Match Up, Can Toss and Bingo - click HERE for these great games. 'Find Your Heartmate' is a sweet game too that lets students practice their math, while these Valentines Word Games will keep language-learning and spelling a priority.