Bake Sale Recipe for Success
With the smell of pumpkin, cinnamon and cranberry wafting through the crisp fall air, there's no better time to make mouths water and raise money with a fabulous Bake Sale. With a few helping hands, lots of hungry patrons and free resources from King Arthur Flour, you'll be baking up success in no time:
1. Download: Download the free bake sale kit from King Arthur Flour and get your hands on awesome, free printables, recipes, decorations and more - it's easy, click here!
2. Organize: Coordinate bake sale volunteers and donations online with - save time, money, and paper - and get more people involved! With 24/7, mobile access, eCalendar sync and automated reminders, organizing a bake sale has never been easier. Try it for free
3. Search: Look online for the yummiest, easiest recipes that are big favorites. We love Easy Pumpkin Bread, Paper Bag Apple Pie, and Chocolate Coconut Cake over in the King Arthur Flour recipe directory. More here
4. Flavor. Include a variety of staple baked goods in varied dietary forms; i.e. gluten-free, sugar-free, meat-free. Get more people buying MORE goodies when you have lots of options! Lots of ideas on Pinterest, click here
5. Bake: Bake for GOOD! Turn your bake sale into a flavor fest for ending childhood hunger with King Arthur Flour. Register your bake sale today (you could win a KitchenAid Pro Mixer too), download a free bake sale kit and raise money for No Kid Hungry, click here.