5 Steps to Valentine's Party Success
Organizing the classroom Valentine's party next month? Lucky dog! Valentine's parties are often the most favored, sweetest and most fun for students. Make this year's Valentine's class party totally rock with these 5 easy steps >>
1. Coordinate parent helpers: Schedule your free online class party signup now and invite parents in minutes to volunteer to bring or do something. Rely on mobile access, eCalendar syncing, quick messaging features and automated reminders to get more parents involved and keep everyone on track!
2. Craft the perfect Valentine's holders: A few pink, red and white heart cut-outs and paper lunch bags or plates make for easy, beautiful Valentine's holders kids will love filling the day of the party! More Valentine's party ideas on Pinterest
3. Find a great Valentine's story: Find a couple great Valentine's books for storytime - we love this Valentine's Stories list from Scholastic. Or as the day is all about love and kindness, consider having students read their favorite poems outloud!
4. Whip up super cute Valentine's snacks: As kids are likely to receive an array of candies with their Valentine's, keep party snacks healthy and delicious.
>> Heart-shaped fruit kabobs
>> Chocolate-dipped pretzels w/ sprinkles
>> Heart-shaped finger sandwiches
>> Trail mix with pink and red m&m's
5. Capture all the Valentine's party memories: Don't forget to ask a parent volunteer to take pictures and video from the class party too! Room parents can include photos in the class eNewsletter, share with the Yearbook committee or create an online private album for other class parents to enjoy!