Fundraising Webinar Recap for Schools & Nonprofits
Raise more money for your school or nonprofit with the ideas, hints and tips in our popular fundraising webinar - presentation slides below:
- Find a fundraiser that's a good fit for your school or nonprofit taking into account fundraising goals and potential for hands-on support
- Add product fundraisers to popular school and community events to boost profits
- Consider dual-benefit fundraisers to raise more money (like Evan-Moor's Daily Summer Activities fundraiser that helps schools raise money and promotes Summer learning)
- Incorporate strategic social media outreach to spread the word about your fundraiser/event
- Make it easy for participants to check-in, follow and share by posting your full social media addresses and event hashtags on all printed material (flyers, posters, programs) and on prominent signs at your events
- Create formal incentives and opportunities for people to share socially during your events.
- Recruit more participants and support with free online signups with reminders
More About Our Sponsor, Evan-Moor:
Evan-Moor is a leading education publisher, specializing in helping kids learn with fun and educational teacher-developed products! Their unique fundraising program offers schools the chance to raise money and provide Daily Summer Activity books to families. These summer enrichment books help prevent summer learning loss and promote smooth transitions for kids from one grade to the next.