Spring Carnival Ideas
Save time, boost turnout and raise more money at this year's Spring carnival with help from these free tech tools & apps:
1. Pinterest: Stock up on carnival game and booth ideas, DIY carnival decorations, free carnival printables and signs and so much more with a simple Pinterest search. Follow our carnival ideas board today to get started and happy pinning!
2. Trello: Boost effectiveness of your project management strategy with the free online tool and app, Trello! Create tasks, to do lists for purchasing prizes and coordinating help, alerts and more - assign team members to task cards and set due dates as well. Learn more
3. VolunteerSpot: Save time coordinating carnival volunteers and parent helpers with free online signups. Quick online scheduling and messaging tools make it easy for carnival coordinators to set up online signups. Mobile, 24/7 access makes it convenient for parents to sign up in a snap - and automated reminders keep everyone on track! Get started
4. Dropbox: Easily store and share important documents regarding your carnival in the cloud with Dropbox's free and secure online storage. Link carnival committee members to expense receipts, supply and game lists, online volunteer calendars, and more.
5. Hootsuite: This free social media tool helps you coordinate social strategy for spreading the word to boost turnout to your Spring fundraiser. Recruit social savvy parent ambassadors to amplify the date, time and info about your carnival or festival on their channels, the school social channels and with networks within the community. Check it out