5 Teacher Appreciation Resources
Teacher Appreciation Week is just around the corner - is your school ready? Plan ahead with these 5 fun resources!
1. Free Webinar: Join the free VolunteerSpot Teacher Appreciation webinar >
Top Teacher Appreciation Tips & Tidbits
~ Fri. 4/10/15 at 12p ET ~
Click here to reserve your free spot!
Join us for a fun webinar and learn how to simplify Teacher Appreciation Week planning, how to find fresh teacher celebration ideas, and how to get more school parents involved in the week’s festivities!
2. Join VolunteerSpot on Pinterest: Follow our Teacher Appreciation and Teacher Gift Idea Boards on Pinterest! Quickly find unique and fresh teacher gift ideas, free printables, and more! Follow us today
* * *
3. Coordinate Help Online: Use VolunteerSpot to coordinate Teacher Appreciation luncheons and potlucks! Quickly schedule what needs to be brought for the lunch and where you need parent volunteers; invite parents to sign up 24/7 from their computer or smartphone, and rely on eCalendar syncing and automated reminders to keep everyone on track! Get started
* * *
4. Choose a Theme: Themes are the best way to incorporate creativity and get more parents involved with your Teacher Appreciation week events. We love this Picnic theme from Sand Lake Elementary PTA in Florida! More ideas here
* * *
5. Plan a Group Gift: Now is the time to get class parents in on a group gift your teacher will never forget! From spa items, to movie night goodies, fun cooking and gardening knick knacks, you name it - a great theme, input from lots of class families and tons of love will make this teacher gift rock! Check out 10 Teacher Gift Basket Ideas here