School Fundraising Ideas
Team VolunteerSpot is a big fan of anything that saves time, lets a person pitch in or sign up from their smartphone, and benefits schools and communities. Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program does all that – and more. Check out our 5 favorite things about KFR and get started earning for your school today!
1. Get Rewarded: Just for joining Kellogg’s Family Rewards you can earn up to 500 bonus points on the spot! Plus, get points every time you buy Kellogg’s products your family already loves. Sign up and join today, it’s easy!
2. Adding a loyalty card: This great new feature from Kellogg’s Family Rewards makes it so EASY to earn cash for your child’s school. Simply connect a retailer loyalty card or membership to your KFR account and start earning whenever you shop.
3. Uploading receipts: Kellogg’s Family Rewards knows no two families are exactly alike, and that’s why they offer many ways for you to upload receipts for points – simply scan or take a picture of a participating receipt and upload from your smartphone, desktop, or text it!
4. Redeeming for your favorite school or cause: It’s easy to earn rewards for your family like coupons, gift cards, sweepstakes, kids activities, and so much more – but Kellogg’s Family Rewards also lets members donate their points to their school or charity of choice. This means real cash dollars for your child’s school – awesome! Learn more
5. Special savings & offers: As if all that wasn’t enough, KFR members have access to exclusive coupons, sweepstakes and special offers from participating Kellogg’s brands. This means savings for your family and more happy kids!
Get started today with Kellogg’s Family Rewards – you’ll be glad you did!