It’s never too early to get in on the holiday spirit when your school or cause is looking to boost fundraising dollars! Check out these 5 smart fundraising ideas for schools and nonprofits:
1. Scrumptious holiday products: Nothing says deck the halls like the festive holiday treats from See’s Candies! A delicious and fun way to boost fundraising profits during the holidays is to get started with a fan favorite – See’s Candies. Their easy to use online Yumraising Program equips schools and nonprofits with all the tools they need to customize their own candy shop, spread the word, take orders, and supply families with all that holiday chocolate they love. Learn more
2. Add product fundraisers to your community events: The holidays are packed with school and community events like performances, talent shows, concerts, the list goes on. One easy way to boost fundraiser profits is to add a booth or table wherever your school or organization is selling tickets or concessions for an event, and encourage attendees to purchase See’s Candies to help fundraise for your school or organization. Imagine adding a See’s Candies chocolate booth at the holiday concert – can you say ka-ching?!
3. Coordinate holiday fundraiser volunteers online: Streamline volunteer support for your holiday fundraisers and events with free online sign-ups from VolunteerSpot. Spending less time on organizing volunteer shifts, tasks and donations means spending more time for focusing on your fundraising goals. Quick schedule where and when your school or group needs help and email or share the sign-up link on social media. Participants and volunteers can sign up 24/7 from any device, anywhere – and automated reminders keep everyone on track! Get started
4. Holiday fundraiser incentives: The joy-filled holiday season is a great time to cue up fun and creative incentives to help school families meet their fundraising goals. One great example comes from See’s Candies who is awarding 2 free gift certificates for every $500 spent in fundraising. That’s bonus prizes your school or nonprofit can use in gift baskets, at an auction, to reward volunteers, you name it! Learn more at sees.com/fundraisingoffer
5. DIY holiday decorations: Ditch the high overhead cost of decorating for your holiday fundraising events and opt for creative, colorful DIY alternatives like these. School and nonprofit volunteers can unite for a DIY decorating party to spend time together and help your fundraiser save money, thus boosting the bottom line!