5 Key Ingredients to Save Time & Stress Less this Holiday Season
Whether you’re shopping, decorating, or organizing the class party, the holiday season has likely got you strapped for time (and cash!). Check out our top 5 holiday survival tips and resources to save time and money this season, and make sure to share with your family & friends!
1. Print Shop: Transform your precious memories into magical gifts for your family, child’s teacher, friends and neighbors, and save BIG with Photobucket’s Print Shop and holiday giving guide. Discounts up to 80% off on Canvas Prints, Blankets, Photo Albums, Puzzles, Framed Prints, Holiday Cards – and more – available for a limited time. Shop now!
2. VolunteerSpot: Save time organizing holiday class parties, performances and potlucks with free online sign-ups from VolunteerSpot. Coordinate parent helpers, donations, holiday volunteers and even collect money for the teacher gift with VolunteerSpot’s free online scheduling and sign-up tool.
Rely on 24/7 mobile access and eCalendar syncing keeps everyone on track too! Get started
3.. DIY Holiday Decorating Hacks: Spend less mula decking the halls this season with DIY decorating hacks for every occasion. Turn cheap plastic ornaments and a clothes hanger into a beautiful wreath like this crafter did:
Try these cute name labels and printables for your favorite potluck dish, click here. Or order personalized holiday Acrylic Blocks, Framed Prints and Blankets with Print Shop from Photobucket, big savings here.
4. Family Giving Guide: A great way to reduce stress and stay healthy is to volunteer with your family! Add family giving to the holiday calendar and find easy ways for you and your kids to help others and truly live the spirit of the season.
- Donate gently used coats/blankets to a local shelter
- Volunteer at a foodbank together
- Pack sandwiches and water bottles in a pair of gloves to hand out to homeless people
- Write holiday cards for a local nursing home
- Bake a sweet treat for a new neighbor
More ideas in our free Family Volunteer Ideas eBook, click here.
5. Easy Teacher Gift Ideas: Don’t torment yourself finding that perfect gift for your child’s teacher! Go with tried and true advice straight from teachers > think money, gift cards, gourmet coffees and tea, a handwritten card from your child, charitable donations, and personalized gifts (check out Print Shop for customizable oliday gifts and cards, click here). And don’t miss the NEW teacher gift guide in our Holiday Class Party eBook too.