If kids come in all shapes and sizes with varying needs and dreams, so do moms! But every parent has a few similarities – the main thing being not enough hours in the day. (#amiright?)
Here’s where SignUp.com has got your back, smoothing out the school chaos and helping organize all the fun events revolving around your kids this school year. Be a Back to School Hero!
And don’t forget all the extra-curricular activities that come with the back-to-school season.
We’ve got a terrific line up of back to school tips for all types of moms!
- Busy Mom? Amy Barseghian of BestofLifeMag.com says: It’s Okay to say NO, and still be your kid’s hero.
- From a Teacher who is also a Mom: Carly Brydon of LipGlossandCrayons.com explains 7 ways to volunteer and be your TEACHER’s Hero!
- First time School mom Molly Budde of RaisingBuddiesblog.com shares ideas on how to ease into the school routine with young kids.
- Creative Mom Melodee Fiske over at SpaceshipsandLaserbeams.com created a free 1st day school printable (and an inspired tuna melt sandwich idea to surprise a kiddo for after school!).
- Victoria Armijo is a former teacher and she gives her insider tips for a smooth transition from lazy summer days to early nights and meet the teacher events! Read all 8 of her ideas over on ABCCreativeLearning.com.
- Prepared Mom: Do you Visit your child’s school a week before it starts? We think that’s a brilliant idea! Several more pro-mom tips from Michelle Petersen over at TheMumsyBlog.com.
And a few Bonus Tips while we’re at it!
- #aintnobodygottimeforthatdanglist Enjoy this oh so REAL (and hilarious) take on the 4 types of back to school moms – by Jennifer Burby at TheChampagneSupernova.com
- Kelly Tomlinson of LiveLoveTexas.com helps with Kindergarten readiness.
- Did you know SignUp.com is perfect for organizing all your Scouting needs? Use it to make your life easier when you oversee popcorn sales, campouts, Blue & Gold Dinners plus Den & Pack Meetings! Check out Elia Garrison’s Father/Son Scout photos on Conservamome.com.
How is your Back2School season shaping up? Share your back to school photos and grams using #OurBack2School and check out how everyone else is celebrating the beginning of another school year.