After-School Cool: When You Plan, You Win!
After-school activities play a vital, positive role for children in fostering their interests, values and growth, and those activities take lots of coordination. Now is your chance to be After School Cool in the VolunteerSpot ‘Back 2 Cool’ Sweepstakes event and win amazing experiences for your after-school groups, your school and you!
Check out the awesome 'After-School Cool' prizes you can win for you and your school below!
BONUS: By participating, you're also automatically entered to win the grand prize in our Big ‘Back 2 Cool’ Sweepstakes – one of 3 - $1,500 Grants for your School and an iPad for you!
Remember, share this giveaway with your friends and others at your school, and you can increase your chances of winning.
'After-School Cool' Prizes You can Win for Yourself:
• $150 Care.com FreeTime credits* (5 winners)
• 2 Kiwi Crate 3-month Subscriptions (2 winners)
• $75 Cabot Creamery Gift Box (15 winners)
• $100 Gift Certificate to Afterschool.com (1 winner)
Prizes You can Win for Your Favorite After-school Group:
• $500 Fun Grant^ from Care.com (fund a trip, a celebration, uniforms or equipment)
• $250 Soap.com Gift Card to fund supplies or snacks
• $300 Kiwi Crate Class Activity Package
Just for entering, you’ll receive:
• 30% savings on a Care.com membership
• 25% off 1st month subscription to Kiwi Crate
Don't forget! You're also automatically entered to win a $1,500 Grant for your favorite School in our BIG Back to School Sweepstakes! (3 winners)
* * *
Learn about our partners for this week’s prizes:
Cabot Creamery is a cooperative of 1,200 dairy farm families located throughout upstate New York and New England. They manage four plants in three states, employing over 1,000 people, who make the best dairy products on the planet. Look for award-winning cheese and other dairy products made with love and pride in Cabot and Middlebury, Vermont and Chateaugay, NY.
Care.com is the world's largest online destination for care. They connect families with quality caregivers and caring companies. They offer a reliable and easy-to-use platform to help parents make informed decisions about finding and managing quality care for their children.
Common Sense Media is a non-partisan, non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children and families by providing the trustworthy information they need to thrive in a world of media and technology. They offer tools for families to have a choice and a voice about the media they consume.
Kiwi Crate was created to celebrate kids’ natural creativity and curiosity. Through a variety of activity kits designed-specifically for children that are shipped monthly, they make it fun and easy for children and parents to spend time building, exploring and creating together.
Soap.com offers more than 25,000 products under one virtual roof bringing you the convenience of the local drugstore without long lines, heavy bags or cranky cashiers. Just your favorite products that keep your life in balance, conveniently shipped to your door faster and easier than any errand you've done before.
* The Care.com individual prize consists of a $150 FreeTime credit to pay a caregiver of their choice though the Care.com site, as well as a 1 month free premium membership, with a total retail value of $190, less applicable transaction fees. Only 5 prizes of the $150 FreeTime credit and 1 month free premium membership will be issued. FreeTime credit may be used to pay caregivers who accept payments though the Care.com site. Transaction fees may apply. Credit expires one (1) year after issuance. Once full payment to your caregiver is processed via a credit/debit card, Care.com will credit that card in an amount equal to your FreeTime credit, which cannot exceed the total amount of your payment.
^ The $500 Fun Grant prize winner will be asked to award a $500 American Express gift card to the official after school organization of their choice (afterschool program, competitive club, sports league, Scouts, religious education, etc.). The American Express gift card will be given directly to the organization. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash and no substitution or transfer of such prizes by winners is permitted.