5 Apps & Tools for Busy Moms this Spring
Busy moms can keep their cool as the temperatures heat up this Spring with these 5 must-have apps; keep your family on track, save money (and time), and plan ahead!
1. Kids Meal Deals: Find all the local dining promotions and restaurant deals for kids in your area with this fabulous app that keeps you up to date. Great for a last-minute dinner between practices and rehearsals or simply to give everyone a break from the same ol' weekly menu.
2. VolunteerSpot: Helping coordinate the spring fundraiser, carnival, bake sale or field day? Get online and save some time with free signup sheets and reminders from VolunteerSpot! Way easier than illegible clipboard sign ups and distracting spreadsheets, VolunteerSpot’s online volunteer scheduler makes organizing the people and projects in your life a cinch – with mobile access and automated reminders. VolunteerSpot for iPhone, click HERE
3. TravelingMom: Springtime is the time to start researching and booking the family vacation you so look forward to in the summer. Find mom-rated tips, hotel and flight deals as well as helpful travel suggestions from a network of moms who travel and share on TravelingMom.com
4. Cozi Family Calendar: Coordinate your family’s spring sport schedules, school commitments and extra-curriculars with Cozi’s family calendar this season; sync up all yours and your families devices so everyone’s on the same page - set reminders, alerts, to-do lists, and more!
5. Bloom*: Don’t let Spring family chaos get you down – stay inspired and motivated with pictures, songs, videos, personal notes and more that help bring a smile to your face. Bloom* brings a multimedia experience to your phone using your own music and photo libraries as well as letting you share and connect with those who help you focus and be happy.