Update: This sweepstakes is over as of Monday, Sept. 16th, 2013
Deadline EXTENDED! Thousands of teachers are already using Volunteerspot's online sign up sheets to get ready for back to school (thank you!), but with many schools just heading back after Labor Day, some of you have asked for a little more time to try it and ENTER TO WIN two iPad minis.
So we have officially extended the deadline to enter for TWO more weeks, until September 15th. If you've already entered, now is your chance to get on the horn (or email, or Facebook) and remind your teacher friends to enter too. It only takes a few minutes and they'll be thanking you all year long for introducing them to convenient online sign up sheets to organize parent-teacher conferences, and more.
TEACHERS WIN with VolunteerSpot!
Enter to Win TWO iPad minis –One for You, One to Share!
Fact: Teachers using Volunteerspot’s online sign-up sheets report a 76% decrease in time spent organizing parent-teacher conferences.
This August, VolunteerSpot wants to help more teachers like you get ready for back-to-school, and we’re giving away TWO iPad minis just to get you to try it!
1. Use VolunteerSpot’s online sign-up sheets during August to simplify scheduling:
- parent-teacher conferences
- guest readers & volunteers
- class snacks
- potlucks or parties
- trips & tournaments
- any activity with multiple sign ups
(If you use email for any of these tasks right now, you know what a pain it is to contact and re-contact everyone involved, not to mention organizing everyone’s replies. No more!)
2. When you register your account, just confirm that you are a teacher/educator and enter the name of your school when prompted, you’ll be automatically entered to win!
3. BONUS! When you enter the name of your school, your school’s parent-teacher organization will also be automatically entered to win $1,500 in our back-to-school <link to get spotted blog post> Get Spotted Volunteering in August sweeps.
Once you’ve tried VolunteerSpot for yourself, be sure to tell a fellow teacher to enter too. That way of she (or he) wins, she might just share that second iPad mini with you. Sweet!
Of course winning two iPad minis would be totally cool, but also we hope that once you try VolunteerSpot you’ll tell other teachers about it because it makes sign-ups so much easier. Please let us know what you think!
If you’re having trouble sleeping, you can read the official rules here. Zzzzz.
Alternatively, here is a summary:
- The winner will be chosen at random from among all eligible entries.
- You must be at least 18 years old to win.
- You must be a teacher or educator employed by a public, parochial or independent school.
- You must reside in the United States. (Sorry, we dislike this rule too, but international sweepstakes laws are just too complex for us to handle. We are sorry!)
- You must use VolunteerSpot to organize an activity between Aug 1- Aug 30. The activity may occur at a later date, but you must create the sign up sheet during August.
- The winner will be notified in September.
If you still have questions, please contact us by clicking Help at the top of VolunteerSpot.com.
Have a wonderful school year!
- The VolunteerSpot team
This was my first time using Volunteer Spot, and I LOVED IT! It was the easiest scheduling
I have ever done for the parents of my students. My parents loved the reminders! ~Mrs. H, 5th Grade Teacher, San Jose, CA